This course, this program is reaching an end, its end ! I am pleased about the idea that I made it !
I noticed differences in me and around me. Like this week, we had a great talk with my wife. She came up to me because I had told her something a couple of minutes before. This has been an great, I seized the opportunity to say things we should have been said before… I am so glad !
This program is worth every minute of it but it takes to achieve ! Having said this, with all the tools we have, the true challenge is to implent them from now on ! In other words, it’s only the “BEGINNING” !
The idea is to set up a routine : a daily, weekly, monthly routine which help me to carry on with those tools to keep in mind what we went through and being able to handle the daily grind ! In other words, a realistic routine…
The card’s format we’re using is convenient therefore I kept this idea to bring the messages wherever I go. I did some keying on my computer with the things to keep in mind. I printed and downsized to 35% a normal printed page. I kept the font size as large as possible on the computer screen. I can, now stick a full page on a card and read it. To protec it from dirt, water, I used some with sticky tape to put all around the card.
Thanks to this trick, I’ve already made some new cards which I can bring with me, on me…
This way, I am able to split the reading of those cards up over a week, I can keep in mind those messages and deal with on a daily basis whitout spending an hour !
Through the course, I also made a summary of the master key book. This means, I will be able to read it once a month through 2016 and once every quarter from next year !
=> Please, find below what I want to share with you this week…
- The Master Key – Charles E. Haanel
- => … If you have practiced each of the exercises a few minutes every day, as suggested,
you will have found that you can get out of life exactly what you wish by first
putting into life that which you wish, and you will probably agree with the student
who said: “The thought is almost overwhelming, so vast, so available, so definite,
so reasonable and so usable.” The fruit of this knowledge is, as it were, a gift of the Gods; it is the “truth” that makes men free, not only free from every lack and limitation, but free from sorrow, worry and care, and, is it not wonderful to realize that this law is no respecter of persons, that it makes no difference what your habit of thought may be, the way
has been prepared. 1. When the scientists first put the Sun in the center of the Solar System and sent the earth spinning around it, there was immense surprise and consternation. The whole idea was self-evidently false; nothing was more certain than the movement of the Sun across the sky, and anyone could see it descend behind the western hills and sink into the sea; scholars raged and scientists rejected the idea as absurd, yet
the evidence has finally carried conviction in the minds of all… 8. As all conditions are thought creations and therefore entirely mental, disease and lack are simply mental conditions in which the person fails to perceive the truth; as soon as the error is removed, the condition is removed. 9. The method for removing this error is to go into the Silence and know the Truth; as all mind is one mind, you can do this for yourself or anyone else. If you have learned to form mental images of the conditions desired, this will be the easiest and quickest way to secure results; if not, results can be accomplished by argument, by
the process of convincing yourself absolutely of the truth of your statement. 10. Remember, and this is one of the most difficult as well as most wonderful statements to grasp…. remember that no matter what the difficulty is, no matter where it is, no matter who is affected, you have no patient but yourself; you have nothing to do but to convince yourself of the truth which you desire to see manifested …
- => … 12. Every form of concentration, forming Mental Images, Argument, and Autosuggestion are all simply methods by which you are enabled to realize the Truth. 13. If you desire to help someone, to destroy some form of lack, limitation or error, the correct method is not to think of the person whom you wish to help; the intention to help them is entirely sufficient, as this puts you in mental touch with the person. Then drive out of your own mind any belief of lack, limitation, disease, danger, difficulty or whatever the trouble might be. As soon as you have succeeded is doing this the result will have been accomplished, and the person will be free. 14. But remember that thought is creative and consequently every time you allow your thought to rest on any inharmonious condition, you must realize that such conditions are apparent only, they have no reality, that spirit is the only reality and
it can never be less than perfect. 15. All thought is a form of energy, a rate of vibration, but a thought of the Truth is the highest rate of vibration known and consequently destroys every form of error in exactly the same way that light destroys darkness; no form of error can exist when the “Truth” appears, so that your entire mental work consists in coming into an understanding of the Truth. This will enable you to overcome every form of lack,
limitation or disease of any kind… 17. To train the mind to see Truth only is to express true conditions only, our ability to do this will be an indication as to the progress we are making. 18. The absolute truth is that the “I” is perfect and complete; the real “I” is spiritual and can therefore never be less than perfect; it can never have any lack, limitation, or disease. The flash of genius does not have origin in the molecular motion of the brain; it is inspired by the ego, the spiritual “I” which is one with the Universal Mind, and it is our ability to recognize this Unity which is the cause of all inspiration, all genius. These results are far reaching and have effect upon generations yet to come; they are the pillars of fire which mark the path that millions follow. 19. Truth is not the result of logical training or of experimentation, or even of observation; it is the product of a developed consciousness. Truth within a Caesar, manifests in a Caesar’s deportment, in his life and his action; his influence upon social forms and progress. Your life and your actions and your influence in the world will depend upon the degree of truth which you are enabled to perceive, for truth will not manifest in creeds, but in conduct…
- => … 21. Our environment and the innumerable circumstances and accidents of our lives
already exist in the subconscious personality which attracts to itself the mental and physical material which is congenial to its nature. Thus our future being determined
from our present, and if there should be apparent injustice in any feature or phase
of our personal life, we must look within for the cause, try to discover the mental fact which is responsible for the outward manifestation… 24. If you see only the incomplete, the imperfect, the relative, the limited, these conditions will manifest in your life; but if you train your mind to see and realize the spiritual ego, the “I” which is forever perfect and complete, harmonious; wholesome, and healthful conditions only will be manifested.
25. As thought is creative, and the truth is the highest and most perfect thought which anyone can think, it is self-evident that to think the truth is to create that which is true and it is again evident that when truth comes into being that which is false must cease to be.
26. The Universal Mind is the totality of all mind which is in existence. Spirit is Mind, because spirit is intelligent. The words are, therefore, synonymous. 27. The difficulty with which you have to contend is to realize that mind is not individual. It is omnipresent. It exists everywhere. In other words, there is no place where it is not. It is, therefore, Universal. 28. Men have, heretofore, generally used the word “God” to indicate this Universal, creative principle; but the word “God” does not convey the right meaning. Most
people understand this word to mean something outside of themselves; while exactly the contrary is the fact. It is our very life. Without it we would be dead. We would cease to exist. The minute the spirit leaves the body, we are as nothing. Therefore, spirit is really, all there is of us. …30. When the truth of this statement is realized, understood, and appreciated, you will have come into possession of the Master-Key, but remember that only those who are wise enough to understand, broad enough to weigh the evidence, firm enough to follow their own judgment, and strong enough to make the sacrifice exacted, may enter and partake…
- The greatest salesman in the world – Og Mandino
- => …Today I am master of my emotions. Henceforth I recognize and identify the mystery of moods in all mankind , and in me. From this moment I am prepared to control whatever personnality awakes in me each day. I master my moods through positive actionn and when I am master my moods I control my destiny.
- => … I become master of myself. I become great.